Tuesday 23 February 2010

I awoke this morning to discover one of my sideburns was shorter than the other. I remembered a strange dream with three whispering women. Then an hour ago I received the following email from my companion which explains all. I did not remember waking in the night.

Dear Alex
Below is an account of my attempts to trim your sideburns in the night.

You fell asleep quickly after our bath. You had your hand on the base of my back and then my hip which meant I couldn't turn round in case I woke you. I could feel your sideburns bristling me on the shoulder. I must have fallen asleep. I woke up needing a wee and remembering my horrible North Sea dream.

You were on your back now, prone and I got back into bed holding the scissors.

You turned away damn you and after falling asleep several times holding the scissors I crept my hands over your shoulders and holding the sideburn as I would a cats jaw pre worming I started to cut.
'Annabel' you said 'Naughty' and told me you'd been dreaming. You jerked your face to the side and I worried the spear of the scissors would pierce your cheek.




No comments:

Post a Comment