Wednesday 28 April 2010

Lost Souls

Here follows yet another list of people who were clearly looking for something else when they washed up on my blog. It is perhaps not suprising that my use of the title "Blue Film" should draw attention though I had thought by not using "Movie" I would avoid causing too much disappointment. In fact the phrase, to me, seems rather quaint. A "blue movie" (this will raise heads at computer terminals on the Indian subcontinent) is a rather nostalgic phrase conjuring a more gentle, softly lit age that I'm not sure ever existed. I hope the person looking up Charlton Heston wasn't too shocked.



Douglasville, Georgia, United States
"there's a message in the storm"

Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire, "my new glasses"

Chopra, Uttarakhand, India, "blue film"

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India, "blue film"

Indonesia, "blue film"

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia, "blue film"

Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India, "blue film"

Ipswich, "ben gummer"

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia, "blue film"

Paramount, California, United States, "Anna the vampire diaries"

Nasik, Maharashtra, India, "blue film"

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, "blue film"

Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia, "blue film"

United States, "caul bearing children"

United Kingdom, "faphorism"

New York, United States, "charlton Heston"

Riga, Latvia, "pearl aphorism"









No comments:

Post a Comment